- Dates: 13/06/2015 to 23/06/2015
- Levels: from B1+
- Length: 2 weeks
- Number of students: 4 to 10. If the number of students is less than 4, the number of lessons will be reduced.
- Registration fee: 35€
- Lessons and timetable: 36 lessons (45 minutes’ lessons). Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:15p.m with a 15 minutes’ break. June 24th is a local holiday due to celebrations of the summer solstice.
- Includes: didactic materials, course certificate, information pack, A Coruña and Santiago de Compostela guided city tour, welcome tapas, transportation to Santiago de Compostela, didactic excursions. The teaching excursions will be held in the mornings and some afternoons.
- TEACHING EXCURSIONS
– Getting to know the city (and some “tapas”).
– Tower of Hércules (Patrimonio de la Humanidad. UNESCO. 2009).
– Ethnographic museum “Castelo de San Antón”.
– Castro de Elviña.
– Santiago de Compostela. (UNESCO 1985 World Heritage)
– “O gaiteiro”, “A Repichoca”. (Local bars and establishments where to listen and dance traditional live music)
– Workshop of traditional music (tambourine and/or bagpipe)
– San Juan’s night (on Thursday 23rd of June). Enjoy and take part of the party and its campfires at the beach together with the teachers and the locals.
- Other optional activities: Ultimate Frisbee (FREE), surfing (extra charge)